wcb: cats too lazy to find a host
Clare and Kiri from eat stuff organize weekend cat blogging to provide us with an excuse to bring on the cute...and we're all happy to oblige... Clare's been MIA for a bit so the WCB home has been floating around, this week nobody seems to have claimed it so I am... leave links here...
...the only link i have seen so far is at Kitikata-san's place... so feel free to drop your links here or there and we'll figure something out...
This is what today has been like around here. Sort of lazy and sleepy. Trubble can only be bothered to awaken when it appears that she might fall off her chair. That would be Trubble, she who we call 'the special baby' because she's just a bit spoiled. Has to do with being smaller. At least that's my excuse.
Pulling back just a bit, Dargo has his own darned chair because he's big...or maybe just his hair is big. And look there in the background, Trubble seems to be settling back in...
Look! It's slinky cat! Doesn't she look innocent?
Mr. 'ssouri Bowtie (aka Farmgirl's virtualCat) is the best big brother ever. Or at least the most tolerant. They slept like this for at least two hours.
- The ginger furling at Kitikata-san's place is fast asleep.
- There's a kitten in a box at masak-masak - cat in a box, why is that not a surprise?
- Luna at Catsynth has a valentine card, because she's sooo adorable and popular! (and there's all sorts of music equipment there, better not tell someoneElse!)
- More sleeping cats at Kate in the Kitchen
- Finally! Cats who are NOT sleeping at Rosa's Yummy Yums is ready for her close-up, Mr DeMille. (might save the picture for halloween too - shoot a bit lower and it's all Blair Witchy!)
- sammawow is throwing a party for Willow's third birthday complete with a cake in her likeness!
- Jelly of I Got Two Shoes was menaced by a whole boxful - there's that box again - of kitties with laser eyes! Luckily she has a big beautiful kitty of her own to protect her.
- Jelly Pizza: Stalking the Wild Felinus...
- There's a kitty at Dragonheart's Domain who claims, "I'm helping mom study!" but it must be three year-old helpful which is often anything but...although it can be really cute.
- Bonnie Underfoot and Victor Tabbycat demonstrate advanced
beggingfood procurement technique.
- Astrid at Paulchen's has a memorial to Paul, who looks like he was a sweetie cat.
- Madame Duchess rests on her beautiful rug (fit for royalty) over at Kross-Eyed Kitty. (At least she's awake...not like some cats I
Schedule for next few weeks of WCB