Look what we can do! Cupcake kebabs.
Inspired by those cupcake kebabs that have been making the rounds, theKid and I put together our own version for a Solstice party yesterday. theKid did the heavy lifting, baking about 250 mini-cupcakes from five different recipes, each with its own frosting. More amazing, she got just the right amount of frosting for each type of cupcake.This impressed me at least as much as doing all the baking.
The cupcakes were:
- Matcha cupcakes with matcha frosting
- Chai chocolate chip cupcakes with chai frosting
- Key lime cupcakes with lime coconut frosting
- Chocolate cupcakes with dark, dark chocolate frosting
- Vanilla bean cupcakes with vanilla bean frosting
I contributed mango ginger marshmallows, which we dipped in chocolate and huge strawberries to make these adorable cupkebabs, or as someone last dubbed them, the sweet sticks of doom.
btw, theKid has promised me recipes soon, I'll definitely get them linked in as soon as she posts them.