Ask anyone who knows me if I am good at PR and they will tell you yes. They won't be wrong, but there is one huge exception: me. I am an abject failure when it comes to promoting myself. Writing a book is one thing, but the author bio can leave me stumped right til the day the book goes to print.I hate it so much that I don't even have an About page. (bad blogger!)
I am trying to change that. Starting now. One step at a time:
- Pioneer Woman read my cookbook: Picture Yourself Cooking With Your Kids
- She said very nice.things.
- I asked if I could quote her. (Okay, this was a bit more traumatic than that, but we'll pretend...)
- She said yes. (Eek!)
- I squealed. Luckily I was in the privacy of my kitchen,
- This post happened: The Pioneer Woman Reads! (my cookbook)
Phew! That was only a wee bit painful. Do I get a gold star now?